How to Support Your Teen’s Mental Health
£112.50 – £125.00
If you feel worried about your teenager’s mental health and happiness, you are not alone.
Our supportive workshop (and follow-up session, see below*) has been created by clinical psychologist, Dr. Jennifer Hudson, a mum of two teens who supports families to navigate mental health challenges, and Anna Rowe Thomas, founder of Happy Head Health and Blessed Yoga teacher, who specialises in yoga for mental health.
Using a holistic blend of yoga and psychology, this workshop will give you tips and techniques to help you:
- explore what your young person might be going through and how you can best support them with proven psychological interventions, physical skills and practices.
- put your new found knowledge and skills into practice over a few weeks at home
- share your experience, ask questions and consolidate your skills in a follow up Q&A session (four weeks later).
- three-hour workshop with Dr. Jenni and Anna (11am to 2pm)
- follow up Q &A session on Wednesday 9th June (11am to 12.30pm)
- course materials and handouts.